- Steam arms and water outlet that rotate.
- 2 independent steam arms.
- Group heads with natural infusion prior to extraction.
- Independent heat exchanger for each group head.
- Coffee dosification controlled by microprocessor.
- Water level in the boiler electronically controlled.
Heavy-duty, touch-sensitive key pad operation. Choice of one or two regular, or half-cups, at the touch of a button.
The key pads are used to programme the machine.
The two stainless steel steam arms rotate to deliver an easily controlled steam supply for making quality
The Futurmat F group head is precision engineered from materials that have been specified and tested to withstand high temperatures and water pressure. It allows you to
produce espresso with the best “crema“ time after time.
Prepare teas, soups, etc with the hot water outlet. The
dosification can be electronically programmed so that the
desired quantity of water is obtained at the touch of a pad.
Water and steam pressure are continuously monitored and controlled. Two independent gauges indicate boiler and motor pump pressure.
All the metal parts in the service area are made of the highest quality stainless steel. They are heavy-duty and easy-to-clean. The body panels have been treated with a highly resistant two-coat metal paint process.